Losi 1/16 Mini ReadyLift SCT
ETA – Late september
Losi’s new Mini SCT has it all, and more! This truck is a 2WD mini with an Xcelorin brushless power system, extended short course chassis and oil filled shocks. It is ready to take on the competitors. Not only does this mini 1/16 truck have a Losi receiver with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology, but it also has a Sean Geiser ReadyLift licensed body with sponsor decals. And for a mini, good ground clearance is a must. Losi teamed up with Geiser to bring hobbyists this scale replica of the ReadyLift truck from the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series.
This 1/16 ReadyLift Mini SCT sports brushless power in a package providing incredible control and handling. Some of the perks include an Xcelorin 4500Kv motor, all metal gear transmission, and a Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM receiver.
- Type: 2WD Short Course Truck
- Scale: 1/16
- Length: 12.83 in
- Width: 7.28 in
- Wheelbase: 8.27 in
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Suspension: 4 wheel independent and adjustable coil over oil filled shocks
- Motor or Engine: Xcelorin 4500Kv Brushless Motor
- Speed Control: Xceorin Mini ESC with 2 – 3S LiPo Cutoff
- Batteries: 7.2V 1100mAh NiMH Pack with EC2 included
- Charger: Peak wall charger
- Kit/RTR: RTR and BND
Search Losi on RCSLOT for all your Team Losi RC part and vehicle needs.