Parkzone F-27Q Stryker
ETA: May 2011
Designed by aerobatic champion Quique Somenzini, the F-27Q Stryker delivers speed and aerobatic precision unlike anything else in its class. Its fiberglass reinforced Z Foam airframe is built to handle abrupt wing loading changes at high speeds. When this airframe, combined with a powerful 480 brushless power system and twin rudders, the pilot receives an extra dimension of aerobatic fun they won’t find with any other flight ready plane. Flat spins, blenders, snaps, knife edge and countless other manuevers, the F-27Q does it all with precision.
- Fully functioning rudders allow more advanced maneuvers
- Redesigned airfoil and more powerful 480 Brushless Outrunner motor improve aerodynamics and speed
- Rigid airframe with fiberglass reinforcement reduce wing flex while increasing precision and speed
- Removable top hatch provide access to internal electronics
- Easy release magnetic nose for increased durability
- Zfoam construction with CA hinges for increased durability, repairability and safety at high speeds
PNP version items needed:
- 4 channel transmitter and receiver radio system
- 3S 11.1V 2200 mAh 25C LiPo battery
- LiPo Charger
BNF version items needed:
- 4 channel DSM2 or DSMX transmitter
Checkout the full Parkzone RC selection at RCSLOT.