F-27Q Stryker PNP
ParkZone Part PKZ5675. F-27Q Stryker PNP.
- Fully functioning rudders allow for more advanced maneuvers
- Redesigned airfoil and more powerful 480 brushless outrunner motor for improved aerodynamics and speed
- More rigid airframe with fiberglass reinforcement reduces wing flex and increases precision and speed
- Removable top hatch provides convenient access to internal electronic components
- Easy release magnetic nose for increased durability
- Z-foam™ construction with CA hinges for increased durability, repairability and safety at high speeds
Designed by world aerobatic champion Quique Somenzini, the F-27Q Stryker delivers a thrilling blend of speed and aerobatic precision that’s unlike anything else in its class. Its fiberglass-reinforced Z-Foam™ airframe has been designed to handle abrupt wing loading changes at high speeds. This, combined with its more powerful 480 brushless power system and twin rudders, gives you an extra dimension of aerobatic fun you won’t find with any other flight-ready flying wing. Flat spins, blenders, snaps, knife edge – the F-27Q does it all with the same smooth, predictable handing that’s made every Stryker a sport flying favorite.
Needed to Complete
- - A 4+ channel Transmitter and Receiver radio system
- - 11.1V 2200mAh 3S 25C Li-Po Battery
- - Li-Po compatible Charger