E-flite Blade 400 3D RTF Helicopter
The Best Step Up to 400-Class Flying
For intermediate heli pilots looking to challenge their improving skills and experienced pilots ready for maximum performance without extra effort, E-flite presents the latest in its popular Blade heli series. The new Blade 400 3D RTF comes from the factory completely built and flight-tested for sport and 3D aerobatics right out of the box. Nothing is left to assemble or setup.
The Blade 400 3D RTF includes Spektrum's advanced DX6i 2.4GHZ DSM2 6-channel programmable aircraft system. In addition to providing freedom from frequency restrictions and interference, the DX6i offers fast control response and innovative features like ServoSync.
Never before has such a high-performance model and radio system been offered in a ready-to-fly form. It comes equipped with state of the art features like brushless power, digital servos, heading lock gyro, CCPM control, and symmetrical blades. There is no better way for you to get into 400-class heli's than the new Blade 400 3D RTF.
E-flite Blade CP Pro RTF Electric Micro Heli. Model EFLH1300.
Experienced helicopter pilots who are looking for instant micro heli aerobatic gratification need look no further than the E-flite Blade CP Pro.
- CCPM and Bell-Hiller mixing for lightning fast cyclic response
- Symmetrical main rotor blades for aerobatics and inverted flight
- Main and tail motor heat sinks to help maintain maximum performance and prolong motor life
- 3-cell 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with Charge Protection Circuitry and a DC Li-Po balancing charger
- 6-channel FM radio system with CCPM, Idle Up flight mode switch and adjustment knob, and optional-use proportional fifth channel
- Unique combination of a 6-channel FM receiver and an advanced 3-in-1 control unit with main motor and tail motor ESCs, a mixer and a gyro
- Plug and play compatibility with brushless power systems and heading lock gyros
- No assembly required
Based on the tried and true Blade CP platform, the Blade CP Pro adds the lightweight power of a 3-cell 800mAh Li-Po battery pack, the lightning quick cyclic response of Bell-Hiller mixing, and the upright or inverted agility of symmetrical main rotor blades. Plus, it can easily be outfitted with brushless power and a heading lock gyro, without the need for a new radio system or difficult modifications. For red-hot micro heli aerobatics in about the time it takes for you to charge a battery pack, nothing can touch the cutting-edge Blade CP Pro.
E-flite uses top-quality engineering and materials in everything that's produced, providing you with the maximum level of value and fun. E-flite backs all of its products with the best customer service and support in the hobby, so your electric flight experience is always a positive one.
SpecificationsType: RTF Electric Micro Heli
Main Rotor Diameter: 20.3 in (515mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 5.8 in (148mm)
Gross Weight: RTF with Li-Po battery, 10.5 oz (298 g)
Length: 20.7 in (526mm)
Motor Size: 370 main motor, N30 tail motor
Control System: CCPM
Needed to Complete
You won't need a thing to fly your Blade CP Pro. Everything that's needed for flight is included with your purchase. Check out the Optional Parts section for parts you can buy to make your Blade CP Pro perform at its peak!
E-flite Blade CX2 RTF Electric Coaxial Micro Heli. Model EFLH1250.
Leave it to the electric flight experts to create a hobby-quality micro RC heli that truly is ready-for-anyone-to-fly - and looks great too.
- Flight ready - no assembly required
- Test flown at the factory to ensure proper setup out of the box
- Interference-free 5-channel E-flite transmitter with built-in Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM technology
- Advanced 4-in-1 control unit including 2.4GHz DSM 6-channel receiver, main motor ESCs, mixer and gyro
- Coaxial, counter-rotating rotor blades that make hovering easy
- Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro Servos - just 6.0 grams each
- 2-cell 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery pack with Charge Protection Circuitry
- 2-3 Cell DC Li-Po Balancing Charger and AC Adapter
- Most parts compatible with the Blade CX
The Blade CX2 takes the excitement and beginner-friendly flight stability of the original Blade CX and adds Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM radio control that lets you fly anywhere, anytime without ever having to worry about interference. Its the first ready-to-fly RC aircraft of any kind to come with this extraordinary technology built in. In addition, the 4-in-1 control unit has been updated with improved gyro and tail control that gives the Blade CX2 even better tail response while minimizing drift. Two feather-light S60 Super Sub-Micro Servos provide powerful, precise cyclic control. Topping it all off is an aggressive new body design that looks fantastic in flight and is unlike anything else out there.
When it comes to micro heli fun everyone can enjoy, you simply cant beat the value and performance of the Blade CX2.
SpecificationsMain Rotor Diameter: 13.6 in (345mm)
Gross Weight: 8.0 oz (227 g) W/Battery
Length: 16.42 (417mm)
Motor Size: 180 (2 installed)
Control System: 2.4GHz DSM 5-channel (included), 4-in-1 receiver/mixer/ESC/gyro (installed),S60 Super Sub-Micro (2 installed)
E-flite Blade CX RTF Electric Coaxial Micro Heli. Model EFLH1200.
The Blade CX comes fully assembled and ready-to-fly with a 4-channel FM transmitter, 800mAh Li-Po battery pack, DC Li-Po charger and AC adapter, and a step-by-step instructional video CD.
- Bonus: Now includes AC Adapter (EFLC4000) and 8 "AA" Batteries
- Coaxial, counter-rotating blade rotor head design provides incredible stability and positive control
- 4-channel 72MHz FM transmitter included
- Factory-installed E-flite S75 servos and 4-in-1 control unit
- No installation or assembly required
- Dual 180 motors makes the CX powerful and efficient
- 2-cell 800mAh Li-Po battery pack is low-weight and high-power, and provides flight durations of 10-15 minutes per charge
With the new Blade CX you get a completely assembled and ready to fly micro heli with a coaxial counter-rotating head design that is so stable almost any first-time flyer can be hovering like a pro in no time. The Blade CX offers things other similarly designed micro helis cant - the power and precision of E-Flite S75 servos, an advanced 4-in-1 controller, and a great looking, lightweight body that really stands out. The Blade CX features counter-rotating main blades that cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a challenge in conventional helis. They also make rudder turns much easier by slowing down one or the other blade without affecting the stability of the aircraft. This is truly a helicopter that most anyone can fly.
Height: 7.17 in (182mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 13.60 in (345mm)
Main Motors: 180 (2 installed)
Weight RTF w/Li-Po battery: 8.0 oz (227 g)
Battery: 7.4V 800mah Li-Po (included)
Transmitter: FM 4-Channel (included)
On-Board Electronics: 4-in-1
SpecificationsType: Coaxial Electric Micro Heli
Main Rotor Diameter: 13.60 in (345mm)
Gross Weight: RTF w/Li-Po battery, 8.0 oz (227 g)
Length: 15.75 in (400mm)
Motor Size: Dual 180 main motors
Needed to Complete
You won't need a thing to fly your Blade CX. Everything that's needed for flight is included with your purchase.
Here's a few more RC Helicopter pages: