- Beautifully detailed and accurate model
- Precision paint, color and lettering schemes
- Paragon 2 sound and operation system with authentic sounds and prototypical operation for both DC and DCC systems
- Many separately applied details including brass bell
- Factory installed engineer & fireman figures
- Synchronized smoke puffs with each chuff
- Auto Pilot equipped for automatic operation
- Superb slow speed operation with the latest Back EMF control
- Jeweled marker lights
The Broadway Limited Imports Brass-Hybrid 4-12-2 models include locomotives from classes UP-4 and UP-5 and are detailed as the prototypes existed late in their careers. All locomotives feature Boxpox main drivers, an enlarged straight stack, accurate sand dome, 6 external Brewster sand traps and complete air pump plumbing. The tenders sport modernized features including a crew grip box and stoker motor box. Two models faithfully reproduce the E-2 Nine relocated and redesigned cab, which has never been offered on a model.
Being predominantly brass in construction, details unrenderable in other materials are beautifully included on the BLI 4-12-2. BLI has worked hard to reproduce the distinctive sound of these locomotives. Superb accuracy and attention to detail, combined with the fine running qualities of BLI models and outstanding Paragon 2 DC/DCC sound make these models a must for every model railroad collector and operator.
|COUPLER STYLE:||Operating knuckle|
|MIN. RADIUS:||22" or greater|
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|