- Separate etched metal hazmat placards (where applicable)
- Separate painted etched-metal mudflaps
- Painted roof, lights, conspicuity stripes, door closure rods, etc.
- Three different numbers
- New part “Eco Wing” mounted to bottom of select models per prototype
- Six piece landing gear assembly
- Sand shoes applied with removable glue
- Sliding tandem
- Five hole wheel unless noted
- Eight rubber tires
- Fully assembled
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
In the mid 1990s, 53 foot trailers became an industry standard after the States and US Department of Transportation approved their use on all US and Interstate highways. The Wabash Duraplate trailer is commonly seen in service today, on the road and in piggyback service.
Search Terms: ready to roll, trailer, wabash, truck, vehicle, 53wabashtrailer, ath_0118