- Top mounted propeller design helps protect propeller during landings
- Belly lander design makes it easy for beginners to practice landings on grass and other soft surfaces
- Simple to build
- All electronics (motor, ESC, servos) are pre-installed for your convenience
- Includes 2.4Ghz radio, receiver, Lipo battery, and charger.
Maybe you're a new modeler looking for an easy-to-fly plane...or a more experienced pilot who wants the additional maneuverability of an aileron-equipped model.
Either way, the 1280 Easy Trainer is a great choice and suitable for a wide range of pilots. Featuring top mount motor system with a pusher prop, designed to help the beginner by saving prop breakage, the design also lends itself to the beginner or even advance First Person View (FPV) pilot. No prop distortion. The small compact design makes it easy to carry to your flying site and be in the air quickly.
The Ready to Fly version comes with the FMS Radio System, Lipo battery and Field Charger
|Wingspan:||50.4 in (1280mm)|
|Overall Length:||35.8 in (910mm)|
|Flying Weight:||Approximately 23.3 oz (660g)|
|Motor Size:||Brushless 3128-Kv2650|
|Servos:||4 x 9g servo|
|CG (center of gravity):||2.8 in (70mm) from leading edge|
|Prop Size:||5 x 3|
|Speed Control :||20A|
|Recommended Battery:||2S LiPo 7.4V 1300mAh 15C (Included)|
|Approx. Flying Duration:||8 minutes|
|Assembly Time:||Less than 1 Hour|
- 1280 Easy Trainer Manual 3.2 MB