Flyzone Micro Douglas C-47 Skytrain EP RTF 23"
Just before D-Day, America put thousands of paratroopers onto planes and rained them all over the French countryside behind enemy lines. To do it, the Army picked the C-47, a version of the DC-3 with all of the frills and creature comforts taken out and nothing but seating for two dozen paratroopers aboard. This model version, complete with invasion stripes, is designed to look just like it's ready to drop its troops and turn for England.
- Construction: Foam, can be repaired with foam-safe CA glue
- Wing: One-piece with dual servo aileron control
- Motors: Brush equipped
- Radio: Tactic TTX403 4-channel SLT mini transmitter with built-in battery charger
- Battery: 1S 3.7V 250mAh LiPo 25C with Ultra Micro Plug
- Landing Gear: Main, prebent wire with 1" (25.4mm) diameter foam wheels, .75" (19mm) foam tailwheel
- Propellers: Scale counter rotating 3-blade, plastic construction, black in color with yellow tips
Needed to Complete
- Nothing! Everything you need is included in the box.
What's in the box?
- (1) Assembled Fuselage, Wing and Tail Assemblies, 4-ch radio, two Motors, Receiver ESC and Servo Combo Board, two Propellers, and 5 AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
- Length: 17" (432mm)
- Wingspan: 23" (584mm)
- Weight: 2.8 - 3.0oz (79 - 85g)
- Wing Area: 66.5 sq in (4.3 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 5.6oz sq/ft (17g sq/dm)
Search Terms: sofocc
Flyzone Micro Douglas C-47 Skytrain EP RTF 23" Reviews